clicksor

Monday 6 February 2012

Removing unwanted items from the RUN menu using Registry.


It shows how to remove unwanted items from the RUN menu using Registry.
Keywords: Registry, regedit, RUN, Desktop.

Steps to remove unwanted items from the RUN menu.

Step 1: Click on the Start Button and type regedit in RUN option and continue.


Step 2: In regedit, search for the word ‘RUNMRU’ using Find Option in Edit Menu (Ctrl+F)


Step 3: Now, in right panel delete the unwanted items that listed.


Step 4: Now restart your system for the changes to take place.

Note: If you like this post, please be a follower.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, we can remove unwanted items this way, as this article says. I know many useful things from an IT tech support which is my beloved brother. He taught me how to take of my computer alone without any help and it's great... I enjoy downloading and installing good maintenance software for my favorite device... I didn't have problems with it :D

    ReplyDelete